I hope everyone had a wonderful Father's Day just as we did :) I think Chad would say it was a perfect day! It was beautiful out and it worked out perfectly for our plans!
Chads day actually started sat night, we had a nice fire and Van gave Daddy his present so he could put it to use that night....
Then on the actual day for fathers we all went over to Chad's Aunt's house and enjoyed some family time and good food! After an hour or so there Chad wanted to go play Frisbee Golf, (Jamie are you jealous?) so he invited his cousin to come play and off we went..
"GOOOOOAAALLL!"
Poor Baby Boy wasn't feeling well :(
Look at those guns ;)
..Since it was HOT and Van wasn't feeling the best, him and I left early and picked them up when they were done :) Later that night we had an AMAZING supper full of shish-kabobs (shrimp), baked potato and I made us root beer floats!! It was delish and Chad was in food heaven ;)
Nothing like a Root beer float on a hot day!
No comments:
Post a Comment