Sunday, February 13, 2011

The dress and the crib

Yesterday was a great day! :)

To start with three bridesmaids (Jess, Julia, Phylicia) and I headed to David's Bridal to try on some dresses. I had no idea if we would be lucky enough to find THE dress, but I was determined to narrow it down to at least two.

Everyone seemed to be having a good time trying on the dresses, and telling me their thoughts about each dress, if they didn't like it we moved on but if they did we kept the dress in front of us to look at. Overall it came down to the girls trying on their top three favs.

It came down to, what I think, is the perfect dress for everyone...I mean it even has hidden pockets!! What more do you want?!

THE dress http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Strapless-Slim-Charmeuse-Gown-with-Ruched-Waist-F14227

Other news of the day..

Van slept ALL night in his crib!!!!

He fell asleep around 930 and didn't wake up until almost nine!! What a champ :)

Me on the other hand..I was a little bit freakin out ha! Here is how MY night went...
1. I was worried the monitor wouldn't work and i wouldn't be able to hear my booger
2. I woke up at 2 couldn't go back to sleep...so i walked in to check on him....he was SOUND ASLEEP!
3.  He started fussing (just a little)...woke Chad up to check on him
4. As soon as I woke up a little after 8, I jumped up to make sure he was alright...he was STILL sound asleep ;)

Keeping my fingers crossed it goes better tonight (in my part that is)!

1 comment:

  1. Hahah:) I was wondering how the night went for you. I remember very similar nights when we moved Avery into her own room. Sleep well:)

    ReplyDelete